Wednesday, April 18, 2012

ANOTHER DAY OUT

anither day out with friends.. or to be more specific, another day out with my bffs... it has been long since we last have chat with each other. so, guess what? many things to be tell or maybe to be story.. YAY! in a more simple more.. its gossip tyme.. oh! come on, girls talk... and i think that i have a lot of improvement in my driving already.. seriously! cool uh? ok.. stop with the introduction.. its about the diary now.. first i went to malacca central to pick ainayahaya@ocha and nabillashamsudin@nona my besties... then i drove then to my another bestie home.. nurulatiqah@tiq!  to send nona's bju krung.. then here is when the journey begins...that we head straight to mp. thank god i brought my gps along.. OCHA! haha... we played bowling there... then guess what? nasrol@nas n zulain@zul was the person we met there.. my working friends... never expected to meet them there...  then we went to for luch in SELERIA! yum3.. sick and tired of fast food already... all day facing them.. arghh! so we head for sizzling hokkien mee, yee mee n black pepper rice.. arghhh! because of hungry, everything became nice. then my two besties had the call of praying... here is where the senario begans... they went into the wrong praying place.. supposed to be for man... EMBARRASSING! then because of them, i quickly got amma her blouse and guess what? it was the wrong one.. argh! become another job for me to exchange the blouse.. isk3... then we head straight to the new jj.. a.k.a AEON! at first at there, dunno la what to do.. then we head straight to the play land.. here is where the excitement begins. it was cool. i seriously enjoy my self there. when played racing cars... then horse and at last, gun! pang3x! then as usual i grab my jco and head straight back home after sending them back to mc.. eventhough it was a tiring day, but i enjoyed myself*as usual amma will nag at me because go out with my friends... bahahaha! do i look like i could even care less? ok! as fingers meet keyboard again... chow for now...












No comments:

Post a Comment